Columnbine Columnbine

Could use some music and maybe a more pleasant sound for making a match. Maybe you're just trying to crack a joke or are not from the states but it's a rather poor taste in your game's name (even if it is spelled differently).

Good luck on your future projects.

NEON Platform 3D NEON Platform 3D

Interesting game. I did like it. The movement felt far too sluggish though. I would speed up the look controls. Also adding the ability to look with mouse movement as well would be a nice touch.

Taxi INC. Taxi INC.

I still find these kinds of simple cookie-clicker games entertaining. Wouldn't even mind making one myself one day just for fun. A suggestion, should you make another one, would be to allow purchasing the "upgrades" from the main screen rather than having to go to a shop. Or, if you like the shop idea, then allow the number to keep counting up while in the shop. Either way would work great I think :)

Super Sonic Coin Collecter Super Sonic Coin Collecter

Congrats on your first game ^_^

Suggestions: Add some music. You can find free, royalty-free music online to add to the game. You can also use any of the music in the audio portal here if you don't plan on making any revenue. The coin sound effect is just a little too high pitch (could just be me) but you can download audio software called Audacity (it is free) that will allow you to edit audio clips.

Also, there was no end game which was disappointing. Having just a simple 'Thanks for playing' would have sufficed after the player took the time to collect all of the coins.

Use the constructive criticism you get from feedback to improve your next project and keep making games :)

JosephLin responds:

Thanks, you sound like a pro at making games. I'll take your advice and work on the game. Thanks again :) If you could also tell me how to add music and a "thanks for playing" screen, that would be awesome.

Lucky Spin Lucky Spin

If you win you should allow the player to keep playing until they are bankrupt. I like the visuals ^_^ Would be nice to have some sound fx and music.

Space Runners Space Runners

Neat, simple idea :) However, I don't like the mechanic of the ships colliding with one another. I think it would have been better if they just passed over (or under) one another and carried on to the other side. Would have kept things more fluid.

DimosTsakis responds:

That's actually a pretty good idea. Maybe in another mode?
The current one could be the 'hard mode' where ships also collide with each other.

Crystals Crystals

Ignore all of the hate dude and keep making games ^_^

Bugs VS Mallet Bugs VS Mallet

Poor bugs haha

Maybe it already exists in the game as I didn't play terribly long but I would suggest a when you upgrade your attack power to upgrade the visuals on the mallet.

Thumb Space Thumb Space

Not bad dude :) It is hard to gauge the difficulty for this game as it is a lot harder to use a mouse than it would be to use a touch screen. I do love the music and the graphics.What you could do is have a lot more space between the "bars/drones" and then slowly close the gap (like it is now) the longer the player survives - that is one way to slowly increase the difficulty ^_^

0Hayes responds:

Thanks man! I actually had something similar in my iOS game GATE, though I built that up a little too slow. Just added the same to Thumb Space. Might need some further tweaking so let me know what you think!

This build now runs on mobile. I've only tested iOS myself but android should also be fine.

Thanks again!

Overtime Overtime

As mention by @Boomerang31 it was a little confusing on what the goal of the game was at first. The font used in the shop was also difficult to read. Other than that I liked the game ^_^ I'm a fan of these types of "launcher" games and this one fit the Halloween theme really well.