Marnie Grant - Stolen Heart Marnie Grant - Stolen Heart

Wow this is amazing. Could totally see this in a high budget, full-length feature film. Nice work! ^_^

marniegrant responds:

Hey HeroPower thank you very much for listening and taking the time to leave a comment too! It means a lot that you think that. :-)

- Marnie

Roller Coaster (OFF VOCAL) Roller Coaster (OFF VOCAL)

It's very catchy ^_^

Coconut Island Coconut Island

This is really, really fantastic dude!

PuffballsUnited responds:

Thanks!

The Graceful Maiden The Graceful Maiden

Been listening to this on loop for awhile now. It is so beautiful. This is actually my favorite type of music. Do you plan on selling the album? Any chance it will be royalty-free if you do? Either way I am stoked you are creating more of this kind of music ^_^

Bosa responds:

I am glad you are enjoying the music! Yes, the album will be sold on just about every online store thanks to my distributor. I doubt the music will be royalty free because the publishing company I'm signed with will track each song, but you can always contact me anytime you need permissions.

I am enjoying working on this album because it is something I believe people want to hear and there's not much of it available except on soundtracks like the Lord of the Rings. I'll keep everybody posted on its progress! Thank you again!

The End Of Time The End Of Time

It's very relaxing. For some reason it reminds me of Bomberman 64 haha Nice work ^_^

TheSpacePunk responds:

haha, thank you ^^

"Theme" (2011) "Theme" (2011)

This is really catchy dude! Well done! ^_^

ade-syndicate responds:

Thank you!

I Need A Kick I Need A Kick

Nice work Finn ^_^

FinnMK responds:

Thanks a bunch!

Edge of Night (All Shall Fade) Edge of Night (All Shall Fade)

Welcome back dude! Missed you and your talent ^_^ My life is less hectic now so I can finally start creating games again. Here's to an awesome 2016 for the both of us! :D

etherealwinds responds:

Happy 2016, Hero!

A Noble Girl A Noble Girl

It is funny but just earlier today I came across your profile and thought how it has been awhile since I've seen anything from you. Then I come home from the theater and you have something posted haha Always a big fan of your music dude. It inspires me ^_^

Bosa responds:

Thank-you! I have had little time to compose, but it helps creativity to only work on it occasionally I think. I am glad the music inspires you and I hope you continue to listen to my stuff.

"Strange" - A strange synthprog song from 2014 "Strange" - A strange synthprog song from 2014

That song description haha

ade-syndicate responds:

Yeah, I uploaded this at around 1 in the morning, so I was pretty much mentally checked out.