Fatsack: BWDS ep 1 Fatsack: BWDS ep 1

I backed you really early on when you started Patreon and seeing this just makes me ecstatic! So happy you are back! Hopefully your Patreon continues to grow so that you can do this full-time :D

chluaid responds:

Thanks very much for the support. Couldn't do it without ya

Love potion Love potion

lol didn't see that coming. Nice work dude!

A Dreamy Nightmare A Dreamy Nightmare

Nice anatomy work :)

Columnbine Columnbine

Could use some music and maybe a more pleasant sound for making a match. Maybe you're just trying to crack a joke or are not from the states but it's a rather poor taste in your game's name (even if it is spelled differently).

Good luck on your future projects.

NEON Platform 3D NEON Platform 3D

Interesting game. I did like it. The movement felt far too sluggish though. I would speed up the look controls. Also adding the ability to look with mouse movement as well would be a nice touch.

Taxi INC. Taxi INC.

I still find these kinds of simple cookie-clicker games entertaining. Wouldn't even mind making one myself one day just for fun. A suggestion, should you make another one, would be to allow purchasing the "upgrades" from the main screen rather than having to go to a shop. Or, if you like the shop idea, then allow the number to keep counting up while in the shop. Either way would work great I think :)

Marnie Grant - Stolen Heart Marnie Grant - Stolen Heart

Wow this is amazing. Could totally see this in a high budget, full-length feature film. Nice work! ^_^

marniegrant responds:

Hey HeroPower thank you very much for listening and taking the time to leave a comment too! It means a lot that you think that. :-)

- Marnie

Roller Coaster (OFF VOCAL) Roller Coaster (OFF VOCAL)

It's very catchy ^_^

Coconut Island Coconut Island

This is really, really fantastic dude!

PuffballsUnited responds:

Thanks!

Aqua Valix Princess Aqua Valix Princess

Not sure why this is rated M haha but this is stunning. I love how vibrant her hair is.

CherryLolo responds:

Was by accident xD
Thanks!

Wheaties. Wheaties.

Wow this is really pretty dude ^_^

WooleyWorld responds:

I like pretty shit, bruh.

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

Awesome! Bitey is what got me invested in Newgrounds back in the day. I really hope he returns again. Beautiful work man!

deathink responds:

Yeah man, the Bitey videos really are something else.